Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Group Outing

No i'm not talking about THAT kind of outing, unless we all want to come out and claim ourselves to be members of participatory culture!!! :P *hahaha ok that wasn't that funny*

Anyway...since everyone is keen on having a group movie thingy of Serenity, and since Tama has hinted heavily that it may appear in our last seminar...what do people think about October the 11th, (a tuesday for cheap tix)
Location: Innalloo
Time: evening session of choice?


Just thought I would get the organisational ball rolling...any suggestions?

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwyneth said...

Took me about 20 minutes to get that joke. My dissertation is due Oct 28th so I'm not sure how my social life is going to be in these coming weeks. If the last few are any guide it will be pretty much stone cold dead. I'll have to reconfirm closer to the date...

Group Outing. heheh.

Thu Sept 29, 09:19:00 pm 2005  
Blogger fluffylittlebunny said...

yeah the last few weeks of uni are always chaos!
I just tossed up a date from my mind simply as a point of reference if indeed people have the time to go....
I think it will probably just be a case of seeing closer to the time...

haha glad you got the joke..:P
I hope your dissertation is going well best of luck finishing it off! :)

Thu Sept 29, 09:28:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home