Sunday, October 02, 2005
This blog is part of the Communication Studies Honours course "iGeneration: Digital Communication & Participatory Culture" [186.482] run at the University of Western Australia. Currently, only members of this blog may post comments. If you have thoughts, comments (or complaints!) about this blog, please contact the course coorinator Tama Leaver. (NB: This course has ended, but this blog will remain online indefinitely both as a portfolio of the excellent work done by students and as an exemplar of a unit based around a course blog.)
- Proto-Proof-of-Concept Podcast [Tama Leaver]
- Rich and the Rural (A Podplay) [Gwyneth]
- The Simpsons: The iGeneration Podcast [Liz & Hilary]
- Christianity Podcast [Kaori]
- TombCast [Andrew]
- [Major Podcast Assignment]
- Darknet Blog [Andrew]
- The Signal Podcast [Gwyneth]
- Daily Source Code Podcast [Hilary]
- Creative Commons Blog [Liz]
- Dan Gillmorâs blog [Kaori]
- [Critical Evaluation Exercise]
- Traditional Media vs New Media
- Group Outing
- Somebody Help Me!
- Participatory Culture Eat Your Heart OUT!!!
- Noob Alert
- A Few Things ...
- Critical Evaluation - Darknet
- Awesome Audio
- Critical Evaluation Exercise
- Daily Source Code Evaluation.....